We are looking to add a mid / senior Android Developer to our growing Mobile department.
Our ideal candidate:
- Working experience in Android development;
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Experience with third-party libraries;
- Working knowledge of best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices using Material design;
- MVP and MVVM patterns;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge;
- Solid understanding of the complete mobile development life cycle;
- Written and verbal skills in English.
Our Working Requirements:
- develop a clean, modular, optimized code;
- deliver across the entire application lifecycle: prototype, build, test, release, and support;
- collaborate within a cross-functional team (Web, Design) to define, design, and ship new features;
- participate in daily standup, engineering design, and feature discussions;
- work on bug fixing and improving application performance individually and with other team members to identify and address problems;
- estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates;
- cope with changing requirements and priorities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package based on your abilities;
- Professional and dynamic work environment;
- Trainings & certifications for the latest technologies;
- International travel opportunities;
- Food tickets;
- Private Healthcare package;
- You are in control of your working day and day-to-day planning;
- Maximum flexibility and no rigid rules.