We are looking to add an experienced Android Developer to our growing Mobile department. You will be joining an existing talented and highly-skilled engineering team that delivers apps which are both innovative and creative.
Our ideal candidate:
- Working experience in Android development
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Working knowledge of best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices using Material design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Written and verbal skills in English
Our working requirements:
- Develop clean, modular, optimized code
- Deliver across the entire application lifecycle: prototype, build, test, release and support
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team (Android, Web, Design) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participate in daily stand-up, engineering design and feature discussions
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance individually and with other team members to identify and address problems.
- Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates.
- Cope with changing requirements and priorities
- Young and passionate team, open and energetic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package based on your abilities
- Training & certifications for the latest technologies
- International travel opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Private healthcare package
- Maximum flexibility and no rigid rules. We are not a corporation, we are a dynamic and exciting company and you'll have the opportunity to wear different hats.