We are looking to add an experienced iOS Developer to our growing Mobile department. You will be joining an existing talented and highly-skilled engineering team that delivers apps which are both innovative and creative.
Our ideal candidate:
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Experience with Objective-C / Swift
- 2+ years of iOS development
- Using version control: git
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with APNs (push notifications)
- Fluency in English
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject [or in progress]
Our working requirements:
- Develop clean, modular, optimized code
- Deliver across the entire application lifecycle: prototype, build, test, release and support
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team (Android, Web, Design) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participate in daily stand-up, engineering design and feature discussions
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance individually and with other team members to identify and address problems.
- Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates.
- Cope with changing requirements and priorities
- Young and passionate team, open and energetic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package based on your abilities
- Training & certifications for the latest technologies
- International travel opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Private healthcare package
- Maximum flexibility and no rigid rules. We are not a corporation, we are a dynamic and exciting company and you'll have the opportunity to wear different hats.