We are looking for an advanced full time WordPress developer to join our team either remote, or in one of our offices.
You’ll want to work with us if you:
- want to implement new things, starting from design and following through until delivery;
- take pride in the quality of your work;
- are a team player and a good communicator, comfortable working alongside and helping other developers.
- Develop WordPress-based web projects for different clients;
- Implement existing themes or create custom responsive themes as required by the project;
- Integrate / extend existing WordPress modules or develop new custom plugins to enable new functionality;
- Update, maintain and deploy projects on different production environments;
- Perform regular updates and maintenance of the platform and ensure security;
- Integrate and customize e-commerce functionality through WooCommerce:
- Product catalogue;
- Cart & Checkout;
- Payment and shipping methods.
You should apply if:
- You can track down and eradicate bugs;
- You are able to find and remediate performance issues on live sites;
- You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- You like to review code written by your team members to ensure quality and suggest potential improvements;
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards;
- Backend: advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL;
- Front-end: advanced proficiency with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap;
- Strong familiarity with JS (jQuery sau Vue);
- Experience working with version control through git (GitHub / Bitbucket);
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and related APIs (WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal);
- Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks like Laravel/Lumen);
- Experience working with or managing Linux environments.