We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated Senior PHP Developer to join our team, either remote or in one of our offices.
Location: Bucharest, Pitesti, Craiova, Valcea ( open to remote work)
Our ideal candidate:
- Deep knowledge of PHP OOP (>5 years experience);
- MVC software frameworks (Laravel / Lumen, etc.);
- RESTful Web Services;
- HTML5, CSS3;
- Git, Composer, NPM;
- Written and verbal skills in English;
- Dedicated, reliable team player with high sense of responsibility.
Having experience with the following is a big plus:
- Linux / Docker;
- JS libraries (React.JS / Vue.JS / jQuery);
- Memcached, Elasticsearch, Redis, NoSQL.
Our working requirements
- Develop, test and implement PHP applications;
- Provide technical support for software applications;
- Develop clean, modular, optimized code;
- Participate in daily stand-up, engineering design and feature discussions;
- Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates;
- Cope with changing requirements and priorities.
- Competitive salary package based on your abilities;
- A professional and dynamic work environment;
- Training & certifications for the latest technologies;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours.