Your business is important to us. We keep our focus on understanding your business goals. Whether it’s new eCommerce to be baked or an existing Magento to improve, we would love to share our experience and offer practice recommendations.
- Business requirements assessment
- Functional specification
- Project planning / wireframing
- Products catalogue and content consultancy
- Magento2 store management training
- Upgrading from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Magento security/functionality audit
- Design optimization
- Functionality improvement
- Performance optimization/scaling
Intuitive website design
People purchase products because of the emotional connection they create with the brand. And, the first impression always matters the most.
That’s why in all our design processes, we make sure your new website’s design:
- is beautiful;
- provides an intuitive digital journey;
- emphasizes your brand;
- is consistent;
- looks good on any device.
In some cases, we might need to customize a Magento 2 template for efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Even in those situations, we give it the same attention as to custom design.
Magento 2 setup & development
Every setup and development Mage 2 process is as simple as efficient, relying on pre-defined steps ready to make the leap from business need to solution.
- Magento platform setup (multi-site, multi-currency, multi-language)
- Custom/template design implementation
- Installing 3rd party Magento 2 modules
- Writing custom Magento 2 modules
- B2B functionality setup (showing different prices to different customer levels, providing extra functionality to signed-in users and the list goes on)
- Integrating payment and shipping providers
- Setting up transactional emails
In some cases, we might need to customize a Magento 2 template, for efficiency and cost effectiveness. Even in those situations, we give it the same attention as to custom design
Processes automation & 3rd-party integrations
With the right tools and smart integrations, your website can do a lot of things automatically.
- Importing products' data from external data sources
- Integrating with ERP/CRM systems for:
- Catalog/stock synchronization
- Pushing orders to your ERP
- Synchronizing customers and their price levels
- Currency updates
- Integrating with marketing tools to improve conversion
- Analytics & BI systems
- Newsletter systems
- Social marketing systems
And capabilities go further than this. With every integration and automation challenge you have, we are ready to take it over and turn it into solutions.