Either you own/work for a software company, or you have a business in other industry that relies on smart technologies (business apps, mobile solutions, etc.) the topic of the cost is a neuralgic one, especially those days when everything is changing around us.
While developing new software projects seems costly and involves medium and long term engagements…
“61.60% of software development companies agree that the average time of software development is 4-6 months.”(Source: standardfirms.com)
…you are aware that without them your company risks being outdated and less profitable, and may lose important growth opportunities.
Since developing new software projects is no longer a matter of choice but a must-do if you want to stay relevant, you have to rely on an extended team to turn your company’s urgent needs into functional profit-generator tools.
= NEW GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
= MORE RESOURCES CONSUMPTION
Dedicated Team Model is the approach based on bringing together business analysis, project management, and skilled external employees’ absorption. By taking over an entire project, a dedicated team will cover all the needs and risks that can occur on a project: from setups operations to project management and team’s architecture and functionality.
How it works
Services covered by a Dedicated Team
- high-level management
- project management
- task management
- activities and processes supervision
- project stages and workflow development
- team architecture
- logistic management
- recruiting/selecting/integrating professionals in the project team
The dedicated team pricing system is simple and allows easy estimation. Based on an hourly rate, the client pays monthly bills according to the team size and structure.
Main costs a client has to take into account for working with dedicated team are:
- Hourly rate according to the team structure
- Travel expenses (if applicable)
- Management & communication for the project
- professionals’ salaries
- associated hiring taxes
- logistic investments
- benefits, taxes
- recruiting investments
…are supported by the company that provides the dedicated team.
Check out some projects developed
with our dedicated teams
Looking for a professional team for your next software development project?
Count on our 127 skilled developers to turn your ideas into functional solutions.
- We provide experienced, skilled, certified developers, project managers, business analysts, scrum masters, UX specialists designers, QA specialists.
- You can establish the same working relationship as with your main crew.
- You will benefit from full transparency.
- You have daily or weekly access to timesheets.
- Daily communication and management directly with the project manager or with programmers using standardized industry tools.
- We use an agile approach to ensure fast development.
- Fully predictable costs and budget control.
Privacy policies and high security standards
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your business processes, at any given step.
We take the property rights and data of our customers seriously, and we are committed to handling the personal information of all those who we engage with whether customers, suppliers, colleagues or any other community, responsibly.
- GDPR compliance
- NDA agreement with all our customers
- Confidentiality agreement with all our employees
Secure development environment & Licensed antivirus programs
Starting a new project with us it’s easy. Fill the form and send us relevant details about your software development needs, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a project brief or even with a project proposal (if the project requirements sent by you are complete).
Until sending your project requests, there are some things you may want to know about us:
16+Years longest ongoing relationship with a client
127+Senior developers ready to work in dedicated teams
6Offices in 4 cities
17+Years of experience in the software development industry
Get in touch with one of our software consultants to get a free quote for your next project