Our client is one of the biggest brands in jewellery, with a national network of stores and the best services in their field. Teilor Fine Jewellery was launched in 1999 with the commitment to combine exceptional design with the most precious materials. They're a Romanian-owned brand that started out in Pitesti and grew into a chain of nine stylish stores in 6 Romanian cities, while also catering to the needs of international customers through their online store.
Each Teilor jewel is carefully crafted, so that it suits their customers' preferences and personality down to the minutest details. They're well-known for their special collections of diamond and precious stone jewellery, engagement rings and wedding bands, delivered with the best possible service.
The client needed to re-design their website so that it would offer their customers the same high-class shopping experience as they would receive in-store. They also needed a reliable and scalable e-commerce solution with complex functionalities that would allow them to easily adapt to their growing business requirements, to migrate from the old website without any negative impact in terms of SEO and that would enable automation of processes and integration with their ERP.VISIT WEBSITE
We were recommended by one of their business partners. After exploring their needs, we recommended Magento as the most suitable platform for their requirements, for its stability, extensibility and great out-of-the-box functionality. We provided them consultancy in choosing the technical solutions to be used and in determining their infrastructure and performance optimization needs, while accommodating particular requests from their part, such as incorporating their own graphic design.
Our flexibility, technological capabilities and reputation determined the client's decision to collaborate with us. This is still an open, on-going collaboration based on the same working model: as their business evolves, so do their technical requirements, for which we propose and implement the most efficient solutions.
We provided Bijuteria Teilor with consultancy on how to:
- Improve their performance on search engines
- Import and reuse their old product catalogue and structure it better
- Improve the user's shopping experience
- Automate a series of administrative tasks such as price calculation and update
- Obtain a dedicated hosting solution and optimize the website for it
Benefits of the new website:
- Personalized responsive design, for an improved shopping experience on mobile phones and tablets;
- Multi-site, multi-language setup, with custom SEO-friendly English store URLs;
- Custom product catalogue import procedures, importing the content from the previous website and preserving the authority in search engines;
- Automation of tasks (synchronization with Teilor' ERP, automatic prices updates based on multiple criteria like gold karat tier prices);
- A dedicated hosting solution optimized for performance;
- Custom category pages, with smart product filters and mixed product attributes;
- Subtle and stylish animations, tooltips and visual effects;
- Tailor-made store locator functionality, mapping of the catalogue products with the physical stores
Client's benefits from working with us
- We went the extra mile to migrate their product catalogue while still retaining their Google authority, by indexing thousands of links - some of them manually.
- The client has permanent access to an expert team that quickly finds and implements the best solution to any issue that might arise.
- Their online store was built using the most advanced technology on the market, at the best value for their budget.
In 2013 we decided to launch our new e-commerce enabled website. In the process we screened many agencies and selected 5 whom we asked to prepare a pitch. Since the beginning Roweb showed a willingness to understand our business and its needs. This meant that they were able to offer us a modern and flexible solution that adapted the best practices in e-commerce to our particular case of a fine jewellery retailer. Roweb implemented a custom responsive design on the Magento platform in a time- and cost-efficient manner. Read More Since the launch of the website we have seen how useful Roweb’s recommendations have been in practice: we now have a platform that is user-friendly and easy to manage. Managing the website no longer requires any formal IT background. The ROI was better than we expected, which enabled us to continue investing in the website and add new features. Overall, Roweb provided us with the best solution for our business and excellent value for our budget.
Marketing Manager at Bijuteria Teilor