Web site maintenance
The need for website maintenance
- All web sites need to be maintained in order to keep them up to date. Some sites need daily updates while others only need occasional maintenance.
- Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of maintenance services.
- The rules by which search engines list sites change constantly. Without updating and taking account of these new rules, a web site can easily become 'lost' in search engine listings.
Fresh information ensures people have a reason to return to your site.
Roweb website maintenance services
We work with each client to make sure their site is maintained in a manner appropriate to their needs.
Website maintenance services by Roweb can substantially reduce your costs by eliminating the need to hire full time website designers or web content programmers. You need not train your employees for web maintenance.
Roweb helps you concentrate in your core competencies and attain competitive advantage by freeing you you with web maintenance services and content management system.
Roweb website maintenance involves:
- Keeping your website up-to-date: Your website content is edited with updated information. Most maintenance job include at least the following:
- Modification and Addition of Website Content
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images)
- Newsletter & email list maintenance
- Shopping cart product updates
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Replace images i.e. pictures & graphics
- Adding/removing pages
- PDF creation and uploading
- Maintaining & managing your site: We monitor your site on an ongoing basis and make changes that improve your site performance for faster download and improved content spread.
- Secure & Protect your site: Server side programming used for form processing, database management, search and display functions, shopping carts etc. require regular updating to implement fixes for security holes discovered from time to time. We can manage ASP, PHP and Perl codes for all sorts of web applications.
- Re-structure your site contents: Using your site access statistics like how many visitors your site has, and what they look at while visiting, we can help you re-structure your site contents and navigation elements for increased business.
Roweb has following options for maintaining your website:
- Charge by the hour: This suits if you don't make many changes, maybe the odd contact change.
- Take a monthly or yearly maintenance package for minor updates to existing pages. This is perfect if you are constantly changing your website - adding articles, news, offers etc. Think of it as a professional content management system.
- Development of a content management system which would enable even untrained users to update content to your website.