“The future is mobile” is no longer a true statement. The present is mobile.
The forecast for mobile app downloads worldwide is impressive. In 2017, consumers downloaded 178.1 billion mobile apps, in 2018 – 205.4 and for 2022 the growth is projected to 258.2 billion app downloads.
Mobile apps offer many benefits to almost any company. However, there is just one major reason to consider it:
Why does a business need a mobile app? Here is the main reason:
Apps increase retention and revenue. It’s a known fact that the market is exceedingly competitive; if you are not offering better services than your competitors, your business is losing money.
If you are still not sure if you need a mobile app, this article will focus on providing some arguments that will help you make the right decision.
- Be visible to your current clients and potential ones: a mobile app offers a greater and integrated online presence and takes your brand to the next level. Users spend a lot of time on their devices so you should be where your customers are.
- Create a direct marketing channel: You can easily interact with your clients -all the info you want to share with your customers is right at their fingertips.
- Offer more value to your customers and cultivate their loyalty: you should offer your customers the possibility to collect rewards via your mobile app.
- Build brand awareness and recognition: when you plan to build an app your foremost goal should be to create a product that will bring value to the client.
- Boost customer engagement: having a mobile app will make a huge difference in the way you communicate with your customers. You are able to integrate a chat or a video/audio call function that your customers can use to communicate with you
Change is a crucial part of a successful app; why is that? After the release, the app must continue to work on the latest devices and operating systems. More than that, if you ensure that the mobile app is continually adapted and improved, you get additional benefits arising from:
- New Features that extend the functionality of the original app, without affecting its original purpose.
- Improvements to the UI and UX that will offer an improved experience to your users.
The process of developing a mobile app is reiterative and it should be continuously adapted and improved; in this way, you will be at the top of your client’s mind, while your sales will continually increase.
There is a lot to consider before starting the development of a mobile app, and that’s exactly why you should consider staff augmentation services for app development while you will benefit from all the advantages.
Through ARIES’s support, this year between the 25th and 28th of February, Roweb Development will be present at Mobile World Congress 2019, the world’s biggest event for the mobile industry. We can meet and discuss if you want to take your business to the next level with a mobile app.