For many companies, having an internal software development team is a real challenge. They imply high costs and long hiring processes. Even if the companies have resources to maintain in-house development teams, this is a great way to cut off costs. This is where a dedicated software development team business model comes in.
Dedicated team business model
The model is basically an agreement between the client and the service provider who commits to supply software development professionals dedicated only to the client’s projects. Thus the client can manage the team and the projects as their own, while the provider assures the recruitment process and administrative tasks. The main aim of the dedicated team is to work seamlessly as part of the client’s team to provide quality, unique and project-specific solutions. This business model is frequently used for long-term projects. It’s an excellent choice when companies lack the necessary skills or expertise in some areas. Therefore, dedicated software development teams can come up with fresh ideas and unique project-specific solutions.
If you and your company decide to adopt this business model, you need to know how this move will help your business in the long term.
Advantages for having a dedicated software development team
- Cost efficiency No need to invest in office spaces, new equipment (hardware or software tools), and you don’t need to waste precious time looking for developers or IT specialists and to form a team. They are already in place and ready to start working for your projects. Your business would surely be challenged if such expenses would arise to supply new equipment to the in-house development team. A significant investment would be required even from the beginning of a new project. Outsourced developers are paid on the actual number of hours and days they work on your project. You can easily scale up or down based on the project needs with less time and financial burden.
- Speed Dedicated teams have a really good understanding of your business goals. Their commitment to the project helps you achieve maximum efficiency and high speed in completing tasks. You can have weekly reports to see what has already been done, what tasks are in progress, and what needs to be improved further. This will reduce the risk of possible future extra expenses. If you have your own team, most of them would probably try to split their time between new projects and their day-to-day work; thus, they might not be able to do a good job for both and will slow them down.
- More skilled resources Having an in-house software development team can also mean a limit in your technology stack capabilities. Limit that comes from the number of people that have been hired. In case more technical capabilities are required, new people need to be hired. But going through the entire recruitment process, finding the right candidates, interviews, offer phase, and joining the team, consumes a lot of time that can be spent acquiring and improving the technology stack. All of this can be resolved by having a dedicated software development team in place.
- Control You have free choice of dedicated team members. Why “dedicated”? Because they work exclusively for one specific project. You gain full control over resources and infrastructure based on project needs and over the motivation and management of the team.
- No obstacles Dedicated software development teams contribute notably to the whole company’s success. Due to COVID -19 has eliminated borders across countries. It has accelerated the globalization and cultural diversity trends that started a few years ago. Companies will continue to hire top talent from across the globe in the post-crisis world. And people who are already accustomed to the remote type of working will not be ready to lose their chance to work at an international company while preserving their work-life balance. Different time zones and regions are not an obstacle to great cooperation inside the team. The work results can be discussed on the spot, fast and easy, through modern means of communication and project tracking and management tools such as JIRA, Slack, Trello, Skype, Teams, and many more.
Find out more about the services we provide with dedicated development teams!
The nature of dedicated software development teams outsourcing is changing, and so are the clients’ expectations. Being flexible and agile, ramp things up rapidly according to their needs, accept and adapt to their business principles fast, and integrate in their company and to their own team. Clients also want to keep up with innovations, so they expect that their dedicated IT specialists will be set on to put the latest technologies to good use. These are just a few examples, and Roweb is ready to assemble teams of highly qualified IT specialists in the shortest time and able to deliver results in the shortest time frame.
In the last couple of years, the trend was to outsource tasks from a single project to more than one vendor. But now and in the future the trend is changing. Companies are focusing on outsourcing a project to a single vendor. This way, they minimize all the risks that come from managing multiple vendors. Companies will focus more on building strong partnerships with a single vendor.
That means relationships will become more trustworthy between the customer and the vendor, outsourcing main and non – main tasks will become less important. Dedicated teams will become part of the clients’ organization.
We at Roweb have built long-term partnerships implementing complex projects for clients around the world. Clients like Porsche, Sony, Tourpaq, Whise, and many more, have trusted us in developing successful projects.
Get a free project estimation for your project development!
2021 is and will continue to come with a lot of new regulations. Tech companies should be very flexible to adapt to new standards. Since January 1st, 2021, UK is no longer part of the European Union market or the EU customs union. Partnerships with clients from the UK will change from a legal point of view. The EU also plans to introduce two new laws, called the Digital Services Act and the Digital Markets Act. The main goal is to stop the spread of harmful content and improve competition. Similar new regulations are already in place in other countries. Australia, Brazil, and India are among other countries debating new regulations. The trend will continue this year.
Dedicated teams project references.
Customer Relationship Management software, designed for the real estate sector.
It runs perfectly on devices with either iOS or Android, enabling the end-users-real estate agents to save money and time and to have complete control over their work on the go.
TECHNOLOGIES: ASP.NET Web API, Nancy FX, MSSQL, Elasticsearch, Memory cache, Redis, RabbitMQ, SignalR, PRTG, Octopus, Quartz.NET
Tour operator management system
Our flexibility and agile development methodology played from the beginning a crucial part in the success of our collaboration.
TECHNOLOGIES: ASP.NET / MS SQL Server / ASP.NET AJAX / WCF
Reasons Roweb is the software company that you need for your project
16+Years longest ongoing relationship with a client
130+Senior developers ready to work in dedicated teams
6Offices in 4 cities
17+Years of experience in the software development industry
TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE:
ROLES WE PROVIDE
- project managers
- business analysts
- Q&A specialists
- Scrum masters
- UX Designers