This fall GPeC experience allowed the Roweb team to meet and discuss with important names from the international & Romanian e-commerce community, participate in quality networking, and keep up with trends in an industry as attractive as it is provocative.
However, it was a summit that we can include in our #MustAttend events list for 2023 because we were satisfied with the organization and interaction.
„For Roweb, GPeC is the most important e-commerce event and an excellent time to meet influential people in the industry and discuss new trends.
We have been participating in this conference for more than ten years, and some e-commerce platforms we developed have won significant awards in their operating categories.
In this edition, we established various partnerships with those who need development for their online stores, but also with new service providers: courier aggregators, buy-now-pay-later companies, marketing services, and couriers that offer locker delivery services.”
Head of e-commerce
Topics of discussion from the conference and the expo area:
With the same positive vibe and contagious energy, the Roweb stand was visited by partners, influencers from the e-commerce industry, and entrepreneurs interested in developing digital solutions. It was our pleasure to discuss:
- the main functionalities of an online store that keeps pace with the digital transformation;
- potential design and UI/UX solutions that can be applied to e-commerce solutions (in response to the problems that cause users to abandon the shopping cart);
- the importance of the data related to the search activity of the users – a topic that perfectly aligns with our Searchency solution, which can increase the conversion rate by 43%;
- the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and the costs they involve;
- the main strategies of high performers in the digital environment.
Beyond the pleasure of interacting with a community that shares our values and principles, we can say that we have gained mastery in terms of installing the textile popup 🙂
Below is a demonstration in which the Roweb e-commerce team is energetic and dynamic, not only regarding industry trends but also when building the exhibition stand.
Special thanks to those who helped us complete this task!
What’s next after the autumn edition of GPeC?
We start by mentioning that we will soon announce some new e-commerce projects. Case studies in which we talk about intelligent functionalities technologies and frameworks and how they helped online shop owners to increase their profitability are already work in progress.
The events are not over, either. Part of the Roweb business team is in the USA, participating in the well-known Mobile & Connectivity event – MWC Las Vegas.
The HR team from Pitesti recently attended a job fair dedicated to students and graduates who want to pursue a career in the tech field.
Also, another Roweb delegation is going to Dubai for the Gitex Global conference.
Other Roweb plans for the next period
The Roweb team is oriented toward growth and development. And as time passes and 2022 draws to a close, we can see that most of our plans have already taken shape.
However, we do not stop there. And in the following period, our attention will focus on:
- the projects and clients operating in Switzerland, USA, Dubai, Denmark, Belgium, Holland, and Great Britain market – due to previous experience and recent visits to high-profile events such as MWC Las Vegas, MWC Barcelona, Swiss IT Forum(s), Gitex etc.
- the growth of software development teams, including the e-commerce team. If we currently have 15 developers dedicated to e-commerce solutions, the desire to diversify the projects in the portfolio makes us recruit new people to integrate into our teams.
- the construction of two new floors for the headquarters in Pitesti. Starting from the fact that over 75% of Roweb employees will work from the office or opt for the hybrid system, in 2023, we have chosen to add another 200 square meters to the current space. The area will be intended for work, socializing, and relaxation and will be a mix between open space and delimited offices.
- the new headquarters in the UK. Considering that most of our projects come from Great Britain and European countries, we want to have a space dedicated to client meetings. Also, the relaxation of safety measures against CoVID-19 favored the resumption of visits to the headquarters in Romania.