PHP is the language of the web server and allows to build various size projects. This makes it ideal for custom development that is fast, reliable, and scalable at the same time.
What is a custom project?
A custom PHP project is defined by the specific requirements of a client and
can be a product that gets built upon with specific tasks or a code that is
built from scratch following a particular plan.
Roweb designs custom PHP projects based on clients’ requests and is a company with tradition
in the market. Our experts have years of experience, communicate fast and efficient, plus they always have the customer in mind.
PHP project example (developed with our teams)
Developing a SaaS with a fixed deadline for automating processes & managing apps – (Pearn Kandola, UK)
Pearn Kandola is an organization that offers support to different companies from the people management & employees acclimatization perspectives. Our client’s core mission is to help their client-companies to provide a modern and fair workplace by promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
In its path to accomplish its mission and based on its experts in psychology and leadership, Pearn Kandola provides support through 2 main channels:
- services (audits, coaching, training, courses, etc.);
- digital solutions (research & analytic tools).
For optimizing the interaction with their products (e.g., support materials, apps, etc), and increase time speed for informational transfer and processing, Pearn Kandola owners decided to develop an all-in-one platform.
The new platform should function as a hub where different types of users (consultants, managers, employees, etc.) can access and manage informational assets.
The project was developed in 3 phases:
- Phase #0: The MVP – Initially, we’ve designed from scratch an MVP based on the client’s requests and on the following 4 objectives;
- Phase #1: Developing Pearn Kandola Digital platform – Based on the MVP we’ve delivered, the client decided to turn it into a real digital solution, more complex, with enhanced features and higher usability;
- Phase #2: Extending platform development through new features and apps – The delivered platform’s proven efficiency made room for new business development directions: designing and implementing brand new apps that can respond to PK’s clients’ needs at a higher level.
TECHNOLOGIES: PHP, MySQL, React, Lumen, Nginx, Docker
Key-benefits for companies: Delivering only relevant and useful results, easy to manage, and interpret.
Key-benefits for employees: Accessing fast results in a complete but understandable form.
Key-benefit for consultants: Automating the entire process: more focus on providing professional value, reduced subjectivity and human error, and no more manual, time-consuming and repetitive tasks.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH US ON PHP PROJECTS?
“We first approached Roweb with a broad description of the social commerce platform we had envisioned and we were happy to find that they quickly grasped the concept and were as excited about it as we were. What we liked best about working with them is the fact that they delivered a tight-knit team that’s used to working together efficiently, instead of individual developers, as it is the case with many staff augmentation services providers. We have a great communication and they’ve been very receptive to having the team travel to our headquarters whenever we thought it was necessary to work together in person. We regularly keep in touch through frequent skype meetings and we really get the sense that we’re all part of the same team. Working with Roweb has made it easy for us to access multiple technical skills. The team proved capable of making a smooth transition from PHP to Node.JS as Ezebee grew and we needed to scale up, and they quickly learned new skills and adapted to our requests. I would readily recommend Roweb for their innovative mindset fuelled by passion for their work and love of new challenges.”
Co-founder, CEO Ezebee
“The communication was very good. Occasionally, timelines were pushed back because of other projects we had them working on. They were able to deliver everything we asked of them. The team was very accommodating.”
“In 2013 we decided to launch our new e-commerce enabled website. In the process we screened many agencies and selected 5 whom we asked to prepare a pitch. Since the beginning Roweb showed a willingness to understand our business and its needs. This meant that they were able to offer us a modern and flexible solution that adapted the best practices in e-commerce to our particular case of a fine jewellery retailer. Roweb implemented a custom responsive design on the Magento platform in a time- and cost-efficient manner. Since the launch of the website we have seen how useful Roweb’s recommendations have been in practice: we now have a platform that is user-friendly and easy to manage. Managing the website no longer requires any formal IT background. The ROI was better than we expected, which enabled us to continue investing in the website and add new features. Overall, Roweb provided us with the best solution for our business and excellent value for our budget.”
General Manager Teilor
“Our ongoing collaboration with Roweb has enabled us to be involved in every detail of the development process and make sure our website fully matched our expectations. From a custom design according to our specifications, to developing functionalities that O-Mac envisioned using for the first time on the Romanian market, Roweb delivered everything we asked for. The custom tools that they built for our e-commerce website enhanced our product marketing and helped boost our sales: The product pages include recommended product bundles, with suggestions for several types of buyers or the opportunity for each shopper to create their own discount package according to their needs. Also, for each type of product, the shopper can view available spare parts, based on its service drawings. Other custom features included a transportation cost module that they built from the ground up, several automation features on the purchase flow & product catalogue and integration with our ERP when we changed it.”
Online Sales Manager at O-Mac
Discover more projects developed for our clients from various industries.
Advantages of custom projects in PHP
By using custom software you can control how an end product will look in the
You get to say what goes in and what doesn’t. You can start small and add features as soon as technology allows it. Nothing is better than that.
Some of the advantages of using custom PHP projects:
- There is no limitation to what you can build;
- Design freedom;
- The advantage of implementing custom requests;
- No need to be limited by templates;
- The chance to build from scratch your dream project;
- It’s tailor-made to your specific needs.
When you request custom software you develop a working relationship with the development company. The developer working on your project can adapt to changes and use his knowledge to build a piece of software just for you. When you choose the custom software development path you will rest assured that it belongs to you and it is unique.
- It can also boost productivity in your company because your employees trust it and it is built to your specific needs. They will perform faster and with greater efficiency since it handles their needs.
- Custom software can also be a long-term investment since you don’t have to deal with nasty licenses and limited products that you will probably use very little or never. You get to build it from scratch and grow it whenever you need to.
- It is more secure since it handles the needs of your company and hackers usually prefer targeting other types of software. When you build custom software you also take advantage of scalability, this means your software only needs to grow when your company grows.
- Also, when custom software is built you get support for that software and the company which built it will make sure you get familiar with the product and handle any issues that appear along the way.
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE DEV TEAM? LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PHP PROJECT!
Why is our approach preferred by clients?
Summarizing what clients appreciate the most on our approach:
- stable teams;
- predictability and transparency;
- 3 engagement models: Dedicated Team, Time and Material, and Milestone Billing;
- address a wide range of industries, such as Real Estate, HR and Recruiting, Financial Services, Transport and Logistics, Ecommerce, Tourism, Hospitality, Labour Protection Safety, Legal, Marketing and Media Software;
- long-term partnerships with our clients (some of our ongoing projects count more than 11 years);
- highly open in terms of engagement models, technical solutions, and delivery schedule to make sure we meet every need.
“We have a high retention rate and the possibility of quickly creating mixed dedicated teams, including juniors, middle or senior developers, depending on the project’s needs. This helps us guarantee the team’s stability, which positively impacts the project’s lifecycle.”
Viorel Costea | CEO, Roweb Development
READY TO START A PROJECT WITH OUR DEDICATED TEAMS ?
What guarantees do we offer for projects?
Still, it’s essential for us to make clients feel treated as partners and provide them all the reasons to trust our services.
That’s why we deliver every new project with a 3-month guarantee. This guarantee is meant to be an additional safety net for our clients, so they perceive from the beginning our services as risk-free.
Should you choose Roweb development?
Clutch operates a sister site called The Manifest that helps business buyers find service providers for their upcoming projects. They also offer potential clients a How-To Guide for using the services of a third-party business for clients to use if they wish to employ services of the firms found on the site.
According to The Manifest’s 2021 research, we ranked second at the Top 20 C# Developers in Romania list and we invite you to check us out!
Our clients are truly the reason why we are where we are today. We look forward to connecting with new partners in the future! Let’s get in touch if you’d like us to create or revamp a platform today!
TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE:
ROLES WE PROVIDE
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Q&A specialists
- Scrum masters
- UX Designers